Monday, August 30, 2010

Hungry Monkey

Sprout had a bit of a catch-up growth spurt this past weekend: Thursday he weighed 8 pounds 0.5 ounces, today he was 8 pounds 8.5 ounces. So now he's gained 18.5 ounces since we left the hospital 19 days ago. Whew.

I think he's getting tired of wearing the same newborn sleepers day in & day out. He wants to grow into all the 3-month-sized onesies & outfits he's gotten as gifts.

I'm still working on latch issues, sucking back herbal tinctures & lactation tea like there's no tomorrow & pumping after feedings, but I feel a little more positive about it all today. Seeing the midwife & getting reassurance that Linnaeus is healthy & fattening up helped. I also got a prescription for Domperidone, which I am hoping will be a magic bullet for my supply issues... Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! (I've had to enable comment moderation on older posts to thwart spammers, so your post may not appear right away.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...