Friday, September 16, 2011

ANEW at Blim Market tomorrow!

In the flurry of SFU courses starting up & this bout of food poisoning (thankfully all better now), I forgot to tell y'all about the market I'll be at tomorrow... heh. So if you're not all booked up,  look for me at the Autumn Shift Festival, 11-6pm on Main Street between Broadway & 12th Avenue. I've got a new crop of tie onesies & t-shirts in sizes up to 3T, as well as new stock of bandanna bibs, flannel wipes & lots of pacifier clips.

If you can't make it but would still like to shop ANEW, let me know. You can come by & take a look at my stock or I can email photos. I will be posting some of it on Etsy as well, a bit later.

Here's what I'm working on today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! (I've had to enable comment moderation on older posts to thwart spammers, so your post may not appear right away.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...