Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What I've made lately

I've been pretty busy lately with school, so I haven't really done much in the way of projects. I did make a yummy snack today though--a nice take on an old favourite of mine--melted cheese on crackers. I used thinly sliced apple, extra old cheddar, chopped rosemary, some of the awesome organic pepperoni we've been getting from SPUD lately, plus some Watkin's garlic powder, all on Stoned Wheat Thins.

This little apron is actually a Christmas present I made a while ago that was very late in getting to its intended recipient, which is why I couldn't show it to you before today. It's made of some vintage poly-cotton yardage I got at an estate sale a few months ago.

Here's  a detail of the adjustable velcro neck strap. Thought it might be easier to get on that way & then no worries about it getting stuck around his neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! (I've had to enable comment moderation on older posts to thwart spammers, so your post may not appear right away.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...