Here are a few things I've read lately on the ol' Interwebz that I felt worth sharing:
- PhD in Parenting on McDonald's happy meals including books in them. What do you think?
- A great Rabble article on Idle No More: long, but good.
- Green Lane Project on slowing traffic for commercial gain which debunks the myth that bike lanes are somehow an expensive frivolity & can, in fact, be an advantage to businesses.
- Blue Milk's confession that yes, she gets bored of parenting sometimes. Please tell me you do too...
- Frances Bula on the outrage about the Waldorf closing & Mayor Robertson's response so far
Like what you see here? Subscribe to The Sprog & don't miss another post!